Monday, May 31, 2010

A Busy Week!

Olivia: Mommy, we need to wipe Windy's butt. We need to wipe Windy's butt. We need to wipe Windy's butt. I am gonna tell her...
Mommy: What are you going to tell Windy?
Olivia: I am going to tell her she can't go poopy on the ground, she has to go in the toilet.

Olivia: Mommy, I'll get you a water bottle for the bike ride.
Mommy: I cannot go because of the baby in my tummy, Mommy can't ride a bike.
Olivia: Oh, that makes sense.

Welcome Baby Samantha!
"Wow, these stickers stick on me too!"
Ready for the pool!
Pool snooze
The Eve of Destruction
Burley Baby
Post test-ride
Glamour girl
Seriously mommy, leave me alone!

Mommy: These are some long legs.
Olivia: Now, I just need some hair on them.

Olivia: Hello Mother.
Mommy: Hello Daughter. (we are very formal now)


No comments:

Wise Gals!

Wise Gals!