Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nothing says Easter like a fruity pebbles lamb! First Easter egg, Easter vacuuming, and baby obsession.

Ms. O's first blue egg, and blue fingers for two days.
Ms. M's first stockpile of eggs, she could not get enough!
Whatchoo talkin' bout Daddy?!
Grandpa, you're so funny, you're so funny Grandpa! Click to watch how funny Grandpa is...


For my next trick, I will balance this magic pink ball on pinky finger...like so...
Ms. X's very first Easter egg, ever!
The Spring Collection...
along with some crusty bread.
Grandma's Easter princess
Daddy seems to have a lot of these moments lately,
"Ah, what do I do with my hands, I don't know what to do with my hands."
What is this world coming to?
I guess Daddy found something to do with his hands.
Click play.


Sunshine.
Elmo's clean up crew.
Luv u cuz.
"No, don't Lily, just... (dramatic pause) look away."
Peanut pose.
Nothing says Easter like a fruity pebble lamb mold...raisin eyes and all.
O-town's newest obsession...babies! Uh oh.
This is no joke, Olivia had a meltdown when we took Piper away from her, she was a VERY concerned Mommy. All she wanted to do was hug and kiss cousin Piper.
Did you know that the Easter bunny is from outer space?
Click play...


Itsy-bitsy Mime.
When we sing the Itsy-Bitsy Spider, Olivia sings along - non-verbally and mimes her way through the song. I tried to catch it on tape. For a split second, you can see her miming in action. When she knows she is being photographed, she does not always participate properly but for the short moment in time, she forgot the camera was in the car. Enjoy.




No comments:

Wise Gals!

Wise Gals!